Black Vintage Ooo-Gah Klaxon Horn By Hornblasters
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Black Vintage Klaxon Horn
*Mounting your train horn underneath the truck's frame will void its warranty.
Hornblasters' take on a vintage klaxon-style "ooo-gah" horn delivers instantly-recognizable and high quality sound on demand!
- Vintage Klaxon "Ooo-Gah" Horn
- Casing Made with High-Strength Steel
- Bell Cast From Durable Plastic
- Simulates the Sound of a Vintage Car Horn
- Dimensions & Specifications:
- Color: Black
- Size: 9" (L) x 5" (W) x 5" (H)
- Loudness: 112 db
- Frequency: 490 Hz
- Voltage: 12V
- Amperage: 20 amp
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990
HornBlasters General Warranty
The Shocker XL Train Horn from Hornblasters has a limited lifetime warranty!
HornBlasters takes pride in the world-class quality of their products and back that up with top-notch customer service and technical support. It is in that spirit that HornBlasters warrants to the original retail purchaser that HornBlasters products, when installed according to provided instructions and under normal use, are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one year (1 yr.) from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
This limited one year (1 yr.) warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, water damage, improper installation/adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of, or beyond, HornBlasters specifications.
- Products used in any application other than those recommended in the current HornBlasters instructions accompanying the product.
- Non-sealed onboard air units installed where they may get water damage.
- Products installed in conjunction with the kit that was not included or part of any of our HornBlasters kits.
All products are covered by shipping insurance. If the order arrives damaged, the customer has 48 hours to contact HornBlasters from the delivery data in order for HornBlasters to file a claim.
HornBlasters offers lifetime technical support for all of their products, available for contact at (877) 209-8179 or online at [email protected], for international customers please use (813) 783-8058.