- All Products
- Charge Air Coolers
- Mack Charge Air Coolers
- Autocar Volvo GM White Eliminator Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 1030086 8178993
Autocar Volvo GM White Eliminator Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 1030086 8178993
Autocar Volvo GM White Eliminator Bar And Plate Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 1030086 8178993
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Eliminator®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Utilizes a Heavy Duty Bar and Plate Core Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- On-Site Temperature Controlled Environment Wind Tunnel and Chassis Dynamometer
- Features a Direct Replacement Tube and Fin Cooler
- Tested To Meet or Exceed OE Heat Transfer Performance
- 1 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits The Following Models;
- Xpeditor WX (1996 - 2009)
- Xpeditor (1996 - 2009)
- WX (1996 - 2009)
- Xpeditor WXLL (1996 - 2009)
- Xpeditor WXR (1996 - 2009)
- WX64 (1996 - 2009)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 22 5/16" [566.7mm]
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 21 11/16" [550.9mm]
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 3 1/2" [88.9mm]
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 3 1/2" [88.9mm]
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 1030086, 8178993, HDH010477, 222200, 4401-4609, 61-1372, 1000CAC44609, CAC44609, RCCAC44609, ATM812.96205TF
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Eliminator® Bar and Plate Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 1 Year Unlimited mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler is the best choice when you want high quality performance to meet affordability.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
Dura-Lite Eliminator Warranty Policy
Dura-Lite Heat Transfer Products Ltd., warrants its Eliminator Charge Air Coolers under normal on-highway operating conditions to the original vehicle installation for a one-year (1 yr.) Unlimited Mileage Warranty. The warranty does not authorize any customer or entity to act on behalf of Dura-Lite in regards to warranty settlement. Dura-Lite's warranty is not prorated and if during the warranty period a Charge Air Cooler is found to be defective, Dura-Lite will either repair or supply a replacement Charge Air Cooler, at no charge. If there is a problem with a Dura-Lite Charge Air Cooler, it will be sent back to Dura-Lite to determine the cause of the problem so it can be eliminated from reoccurring. This process allows Dura-Lite to continue to reduce its warranty rate. Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate over the past 20 years. All Charge Air Coolers are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave Dura-Lite's manufacturing facility.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed