AirDog FPII Diesel Fuel System
AirDog® FPII Heavy Duty Diesel Fuel System
Give your engine a serious strength boost and a longer service life with an AirDog® Heavy Duty Fuel System. Get the performance that you and your big rig deserve with AirDog's Fuel Systems!
*This Product Is Compliant In California Under CARB Executive Order D-595-5 & D-595U-6
*For The Fuel Filter, Click Here!
*For The Water Separator, Click Here!
- AirDog® FPII 4G Diesel Fuel System (Integrated Pump)
- Provides The Engine Pump Clean Fuel Under Positive Pressure To Optimize Fuel Systems Performance
- Removes Air, Water And Other Impurities Which Impact Engine Efficiency
- Optimizes Fuel Delivery System Performance
- Maintains Necessary Net Positive Pressure To the Engine Fuel Pump
- Dash Mounted Light Alerts You When Fuel Filter Needs Replacement And Water Separator
- Prevents Cavitation And Vapor Formation In The Fuel System
- Better Performance & Service Injector Life
- More Key Benefits:
- Increased Horsepower
- Reduces Emissions
- Smooths Engine Idle
- Improves Throttle Response
- Provides Quiet, Balanced Operation
- 4-Year Limited Warranty
- Improves Fuel Mileage
- Available For Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Paccar, Volvo & Mack Engines (Choose Above)
- Includes Necessary Installation Hardware
- Quick & Easy Installation
- For Optional Performance Upgrade Kits, Please Give Us A Call!
- High-Quality American Made Product
Featuring an integrated demand-flow fuel pump, the AirDog® Heavy Duty Diesel Fuel System by PureFlow Technologies removes air, water and other efficiency-robbing impurities, providing the engine with contaminant-free fuel under positive pressure, optimizing the performance of the fuel delivery system for peak efficiency. The AirDog® is designed to operate at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements of a diesel engine, removing entrained air and vapor and particulate contaminants, thereby restoring optimal running conditions to the engine. The patented AirDog® is the only fuel air separation system with third party verified positive air separation.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed