AirDog FPII Diesel Fuel System
AirDog® FPII Heavy Duty Diesel Fuel System
Give your engine a serious strength boost and a longer service life with an AirDog Fuel System. Get the performance that you and your big rig deserve with AirDog's Fuel Systems!
*This Product Is Compliant In California Under C.A.R.B Executive Order D-9595-1 & D595U-1
*For The Fuel Air Separator Filter, Click Here!
*For The Fuel Water Separator Filter (only needed if damaged or permanently plugged), Click Here!
- AirDog® FPII 4G Diesel Fuel System (Integrated Pump)
- Provides The Engine Pump Clean Fuel Under Positive Pressure To Optimize Performance
- Removes Air, Water And Other Impurities Which Declines Engine Efficiency
- Optimizes Fuel Delivery System Performance
- Maintains Necessary Net Positive Pressure Head To the Engine Fuel Pump
- Dash Mounted Light Alerts You When Filter Needs Replacement And Water Separator
- Prevents Cavitation And Vapor Formation
- Better Performance & Service Injector Life
- Improves Fuel Mileage
- Available For Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Paccar, Volvo & Mack Engines (Choose Above)
- Includes Necessary Installation Hardware
- Quick & Easy Installation
- For Optional Performance Upgrade Kits, Please Give Us A Call!
- Sold Individually
- Quality American Made Product
Featuring an integrated demand-flow fuel pump, the PureFlow AirDog® removes air, water and other efficiency-robbing impurities, providing the engine's transfer pump with contaminant-free fuel under positive pressure, optimizing the performance of the fuel delivery system. Designed to operate at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements of a diesel engine, removing entrained air and vapor and particulate contaminates, thereby restoring optimal running conditions to the engine. The patented AirDog® is the only fuel air separation system with third party verified positive air separation.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990