- All Products
- Towing & Trailer Accessories
- Pintle Hitches & Pintle Hooks
- 2200ELL Premalloy Pintle Hitch Extended Life Slack-Reducing Coupling By Premier Manufacturing
2200ELL Premalloy Pintle Hitch Extended Life Slack-Reducing Coupling By Premier Manufacturing
2200ELL Hitch Extended Life Reducing Coupling By Premier Manufacturing
Premier: setting the industry's highest quality and safety standards in tractor-trailer components since 1924!
*For Additional Accessories, Give Us A Call!
*Please Note The Low Profile Lever Is Only Available With The 2200/2200L Slack Reducing Coupling 10004688
- 2200ELL Extended Life Reducing Hitch
- Fits Heavy-Duty Vehicles & Trailers
- 10004696 Is A Combination Of The 10004693 With Extended Life And Addition Of The Low Profile Lever Components
- Made Of Premalloy Materials Making It The Most Heavy-Duty Coupler On The Market
- Premalloy Materials Harden The More Use It Receives Resulting In Longer Service Life
- Extended Life Series Couplings Are Engineered for Rapid Pivot Point Lubrication
- Quick Easy Latching
- Low Profile Lever
- Weight Specifications & Dimensions:
- Maximum Gross Trailer Weight: 100,000 lbs. (45,359 kg)
- Maximum Tongue Weight: 20,000 lbs. (9,072 kg)
- Ultimate Latch Capacity: 60,000 lbs. (27,216 kg)
- Maximum Eye X-Section: 1 13/16 in. (46 mm)
- Maximum Eye Opening: 2 3/8 in. (60 mm)
- Unit Weight: 29.6 (13.43 kg)
- Both SAE J847 & SAE J849 Compliant
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Sold Individually
- Quality American-Made Product
Introducing Premier's heavy-duty pintle hitches! Made right here in the USA, Premier Manufacturing's couplers have undergone extensive design and testing to meet SAE requirements and provide a reliably long service life. Trailer safety has always been their #1 priority! Using the latest in design software, all of Premier's couplings and accessories are guaranteed to last longer and hold faster than industry standards. These pintle hooks are designed to be more driver friendly, cost effective and carry higher capacity ratings than cut-rate substitutes.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990!
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed