19 LED Grakon 2000 Cab Light Kit
19 LED Grakon 2000 Cab Light Kit
*Drilling May be Required*
Add some well-deserved flair to your cab using United Pacific's Grakon 2000 series! With a sleek, aerodynamic appearance these lights are sure to give your rig a custom look.
- Grakon 2000 Style Heavy Duty Cab Light
- Fits Peterbilt 387 And Other Various Peterbilt And Kenworth Models
- 19 Amber LEDs
- Chrome Plated Plastic Housing
- Available With Amber Or Clear Lens
- Simple Two-Line Hardwired Setup
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made United Pacific Industries Product
Trust us, when it comes to safety it never pays to settle for second rate. Whether you're hoping to avoid a costly ticket, get your rig show ready or just increase visibility on spotty backcountry roads, United Pacific offers competitively priced, stylish and tough lighting options for the discerning driver. These install quickly and look great doing it, making them an easy choice for replacement or upgrades to your rig, satisfaction guaranteed!
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 6 Month warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.
Questions & Answers