18" Classic Mahogany 4 Chrome Spoke Steering Wheel
- Some options on backorder, some options in stock - Call to verify
- Calculated at Checkout
18" Mahogany 4 Chrome Spoke Steering Wheel
*If you do not choose a truck make and model, the wheel will require an existing hub/hardware to mount!
*Not compatible with trucks that include steering wheel airbags.
*Dual-Horn Volvo VNLs, RVs, motorhomes, and commercial busses: please confirm your existing spline count before ordering an installation hub.
Update your cab with this classic 18" mahogany steering wheel from United Pacific Industries! Features four chrome spokes and an attractive wood-grain finish.
- 18" Semi-Truck Steering Wheel
- Model-Specific Hub Adaptor and Horn Button Available (Choose Option Above)
- "Boss" Style Wheel with (4) Angled Chrome Spokes
- Compatible with United Pacific Horn Buttons and Bezels
- Traditional Flat and Rounded Grip
- Dimensions & Specifications:
- Size: 18"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Finish: Mahogany Wood
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. While we try to provide up-to-date warranty information on every listing, included at the header above, please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.