Womens Mae Waterproof Steel Toe Trucker CAT Work Boots
Style, toughness, cement construction, steel toe, slip resistance and amazing comfort are only a few of many key features of CAT's Mae Work Boot.
- Mae Waterproof Steel Toe Trucker Work Boots
- Electrical Hazard Construction Protects You Against Open Circuits Up To 600 Volts In Dry Conditions (ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH)
- Heavy Duty Steel Toe To Protects Against Impact And Compression (ASTM F2413-11 1/75 C/75)
- Slip Resistance T1260 Rubber Outsole With Abrasion Resistance For The Best Grip On Water And Oil On Low Traction Surfaces
- Available In Bay Leaf, Black And Cocoa Colors (Choose Above)
- Cement Construction For Added Durability
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather Keeps Feet Dry And Protected
- At The End Of A Long Day, These Boots Feel Just As Good As When You First Put Them On
- Molded EVA Midsole Provides Additional Shock Absorption
- Nylon Mesh Lining And Sock Liner Optimizes Breathability And Comfort
- Molded PU Foam Footbed Provides Cushion And Shock Absorbance
- Made At A Gold Rated Tanneries (LWG)
- Sold As A Pair
- Quality Made Product
The Mae steel toe work boot uses a Nylon shank to provide stability, flexibility and comfort for all day use to feel as good as when you first put them on. Built with a heavy duty steel toe, slip resistance, electrical protection and more making it a perfect option for any working conditions. Built to fit a women’s foot, this boot is tough to handle any job while keeping feet dry and comfortable all day.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990!