Peterbilt 579 587 Blackout Projector Headlight With DRL And Sequential Turn LED Bar
- In Stock! Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
Peterbilt 579 587 Blackout Projector Headlight with DRL and Sequential Turn LED Bar
- Peterbilt Blackout Projector Headlight Assembly
- Fits the Following Peterbilt Models (2011 & Newer):
- White LED Daytime Running Lights
- Secondary Sequential Turn Signal Light Bar
- Diffused Headlight Lens For Wider Turn Signal Visibility
- Low Beam & High Beam:
- H7 Halogen Bulb
- 12 Volt DC Input
- 55 Watt / 4.58 Amps
- DOT/SAE Approved
- Plug-and-Play with Existing Wiring Harness
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Prefer a mirror finish? We offer the same great headlight with a chrome housing!
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
These headlights have been modified to qualify as an aftermarket replacement headlight with a newer design and more modern features and functions. This product is not made by the original equipment manufacturer, PACCAR. Original replacement headlights for this truck are only available through authorized Peterbilt dealerships.
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 3 Year warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.