Mens Brode Oxford Steel Toe CAT Work Shoes
- Black Brode Oxford Work Shoes
- Includes All The Safety Features Of A Work Boot, But Styled Like A Sneaker
- For Service Use
- Electrical Hazard Construction Protects You Against Open Circuits Up To 600 Volts (Dry Conditions)
- Steel Toe Adds Protection
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe
- Rated ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 For The Highest Strength For Impact & Compression
- Slip Resistant T1080 Rubber Outsole
- Suede Upper
- Nylex & Molded EVA Sock Liner
- Nylon Mesh Lining
- Strobel Cement Construction
- Quality Made Product
The Brode Oxford Steel Toe Work Boot uses Strobel cement construction to provide strength, support and extra shock absorption. Built with a Suede Upper for maximum durability. Molded EVA and Nylex sock liner guarantees comfort keeps the foot dry. Featuring slip resistant properties and electrical protection for all kinds of work environments while having the best rating for steel toe, impact and compression.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990!