- All Products
- Floor Mats
- Kenworth Floor Mats
- Kenworth T680 T880 Peterbilt 579 567 Precision Fit Floor Mat By Redline
Kenworth T680 T880 Peterbilt 579 567 Precision Fit Floor Mat By Redline
Kenworth T680 T880 W990 and Peterbilt 579 567 Precision Fit Floor Mat By Redline
*Seats with under-seat battery storage or passenger-side "captain" seats will require trimming for fitment.
Introducing the only truly full-coverage floormat for your semi-truck! Don't stress over dirt, spills, or snow on your clean floor with these precision-measured options from Redline!
- Full-Coverage Kenworth T680/T880 and Peterbilt 579/567 Floor Mat by Redline
- Also Fits Next Gen Kenworth T680 and Peterbilt 579 Models
- Three-Piece Floormat Includes: (Individual Parts are Seamlessly Velcroed Together)
- Driver Side
- Passenger Side
- Constructed with a Rugged Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) Material
- Anti-Skid TPR Backing Keeps the Mat Securely in Place
- 100% Environmentally-Friendly Rubber
- Sections can be Easily Detached and Removed for Cleaning
- Featuring Raised Edges that Trap Debris and Spilled Liquids
- Provides as Much as 30% More Floor Coverage than Standard Floor Mats
- Durable Textured Pattern Offers Increased Grip Strength
- Fits the Following Models:
- Peterbilt 579 (2013 - 2023) Including Next Gen New Bodystyle 579
- Kenworth T680 (2013 - 2023)
- Kenworth T880 (2014 - 2023)
- Peterbilt 567 (2014 - 2023)
- Sold as a Kit
- Quality Made Product
Redline offers you the latest and greatest in floormats for your mid-roof Peterbilt or Kenworth model! These purpose-built floormats have been laser measured to an exact fit with OEM or factory-style specifications, with high-quality floor liners made from a rugged thermoplastic rubber material to ensure they can stand up to the abuse the average cab floor goes through on the highway. Including raised edges to form a spill-catching tray, cleaning your cab or the floormat itself has never been easier. Pick up a Redline floor mat to protect your truck's interior today!
*Improper installation of Redline Floor Mats may result in the product shifting position inhibiting proper function of a vehicle's pedals, potentially leading to loss of control and serious injury or death.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Redline Floor Mats Warranty Policy
Warranty Coverage & Period of Coverage:
Redline Floormats offer a lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty against Manufacturer Defects, i.e. faulty materials and/or unintended production variations. By definition, a Manufacturing Defect is an unintended defect in a product that causes a product to deviate from its intended design or purpose.
Services Rendered & How To Obtain Warranty Service:
In the incident of a manufacturer defect, Redline Floormats will deliver the same model of the product ordered in new condition. If the aforementioned product model is no longer being manufactured, then the latest version of that product will be sent. To determine the approval of Warranty Service, please contact the retailer from which you purchased your product. Fulfillment of Warranty Services will be provided upon inspection of Floor mats.
Breach of Warranty Services:
This Warranty extends only to the original purchaser and excludes damage caused by abnormal use or conditions, including but not limited to, extreme abrasive conditions and/or repeated exposure to chemicals, such as bleach, gasoline, or other corrosive substances.
Questions & Answers