HornBlasters PsychoBlasters V2 Electric Air Horn
*For Air Compressor & Tank Kit, Click Here!
- Compact PsychoBlasters V2 Air Horn
- Produces a Low Pitched Dual Tone Sound
- 122 dB
- Brass Horn With Chrome Finish
- No Tank Required
- Each Horn Has Been Tuned To A Specific Note & Is Accurate To 1 Hz
- Easy Installation
- Features Standard Pipe Threading & Line Sizes
- Passes Inspection In An Anechoic Chamber Before Being Released By The Factory
- Features DOT/SAE J10/ASME Spec. Air Line & Fittings
- PsychoBlasters V2 Air Horn
- Direct Drive Air Compressor
- 1 Foot Of 3/8" Air Line
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Available In Chrome Or Black
- Fitting: 3/8" Tube
- Size In Inches: 12.250" (L) x 6.500" (W) x 3.750" (H)
- Trumpet Flare: 3.625"
- Trumpet Length: 12.125", 9.625"
- Compressor Diameter: 2.5"
- Compressor Length: 4.5"
- Quality Made Product
WARNING: Horns Are Extremely Loud! Proper Hearing Protection Must Be Used When Operating Airhorn. Unsafe Use May Result In Hearing Loss Or Permanent Damage. NEVER Use This Product In a Closed Environment Or Near Others. Use This Airhorn At a Distance Of At Least 100 Feet From Others.
HornBlasters PsychoBlasters V2 air horn produces a low-pitched dual tone sound. The brass horn has a chrome finish. Installation is easy and no tank is required. Each horn has been tuned to a specific note and is accurate to 1 Hz. It features standard pipe threading and line sizes. The horn passes inspection in an anechoic chamber before being released by the factory. It also features DOT/SAE J10/ASME spec. air line and fittings.
Note: It Is Consumer's Responsibility To Comply With Local Noise Ordinances & D.O.T. Sound Level Laws
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
HornBlasters General Warranty
The Shocker XL Train Horn from Hornblasters has a limited lifetime warranty!
HornBlasters takes pride in the world-class quality of their products and back that up with top-notch customer service and technical support. It is in that spirit that HornBlasters warrants to the original retail purchaser that HornBlasters products, when installed according to provided instructions and under normal use, are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one year (1 yr.) from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
This limited one year (1 yr.) warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, water damage, improper installation/adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of, or beyond, HornBlasters specifications.
- Products used in any application other than those recommended in the current HornBlasters instructions accompanying the product.
- Non-sealed onboard air units installed where they may get water damage.
- Products installed in conjunction with the kit that was not included or part of any of our HornBlasters kits.
All products are covered by shipping insurance. If the order arrives damaged, the customer has 48 hours to contact HornBlasters from the delivery data in order for HornBlasters to file a claim.
HornBlasters offers lifetime technical support for all of their products, available for contact at (877) 209-8179 or online at email@example.com, for international customers please use (813) 783-8058.