GiraffeG4 Truck Protection System Overhead Height Sensor
- |Currently on backorder with no ETA|
Giraffe G4 Truck Protection System - Overhead Height Sensor (Standard Mirror Mount Shown In Picture)
Protects your tractor trailer or RV from hitting an overhead obstacle! Sensor measures overhead hazards up to 22 feet including gas station awnings, train trestles, tree limbs and more!
- Two Part System: Exterior Aerodynamic Sealed Sensor Unit & In-Cab Programmable Read Out
- Features A Bright LED Display
- Waterproof & Weatherproof Sensor (If It Sits In Weather Overnight, It Will Need To Be Cleared Of Snow & Ice)
- Sensor Sends Signal At The Speed Of Sound (3bps)
- Includes 8 Feet Of Coaxial Cable
- Programs In Feet Or Meters
- Powered By Your Vehicle's 12 Volt System
- Made In The USA
How It Works:
1. Pull your cab up under the overhead hazard.
2. Sensor will send out a radar signal and measure the exact height of the hazard.
3. If the obstacle is lower than the programmed height of your trailer, the sensor will sound a warning beep and the read out display will flash the low height.
4. If the obstacle is higher than the programmed height of your trailer, the sensor will continue to measure the height of the hazard as you pass through.
The GiraffeG4 system is an inexpensive and dependable insurance policy that will save owner operators and trucking companies money from accident damages, insurance claims, and more. It features a sensor signal so fast, it will refresh itself 4 times a second to give you the most accurate reading. It is easy to use on any vehicle and a breeze to install. This high performance system is the perfect addition to any vehicle.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990