Freightliner Reyco Bulldog HD Shock Absorber 1491909MTM 66634 83130 89436
- Ships out in 1-3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulldog HD Shock Absorber 1491909MTM 66634 83130 89436
*Please Verify Your OEM Number Before Purchase
- Heavy Duty Shock Absorber By Bulldog Shocks
- Fits Various Freightliner Models, Reyco And Hendrickson Suspension Systems As Well As East Manufacturing Corp, Great Dane, McNeilus Truck & Man, SAF Holland Trailers
- Proprietary Bushing Formulation Produces a Superior Quality Bushing
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks for Enhanced Performance
- Interior & Exterior 360 Robotic Welds Yield Highest Weld Strength in the Industry
- Industry Leading Paint Thickness to Fight Corrosion for Long Life, Even in the Toughest Road Conditions
- High-Quality Synthetic Oil Provides Better Performance in a Wider Temperature Range
- Performance Tested to Exceed Market Standards
- Improved Design Impact:
- Innovative Performance Features Coupled With Utilizing Advanced Raw Materials, for Enhanced Performance and Ride
- Cost Savings Due to Significantly Less Downtime
- Greatly Increases the Service Life of the Part
- Engineered to Combat Top Shock Failure Modes:
- Excessive Misting
- Weak Welds
- Poor Bushing Quality
- Compressed Length: 12.05"
- Extended Length: 17.87"
- Weight: 6.15lbs
- Stroke: 5.83"
- 2 Year or 200,000 Mile Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Cross Reference Numbers: Monroe 66634, Gabriel 83130, 89436
OEM Reference Numbers: 1491909MTM, 64442AXMTM, 700098-01, 90044162, A-20001, B-27058, HENS-20001, HENS-24088, S-20001, S-24088
Engineered to combat top shock failure modes such as excessive misting, weak welds and poor bushing quality, BullDog HD Shocks are performance tested to exceed market standards. Experience a longer performance life, reduced unscheduled maintenance and an enhanced ride with Bulldog HD's "Best in Class" Shock Program.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
Bulldog HD Shocks General Warranty Policy
This part is covered by a two-year (2 yrs.) or 200,000 miles warranty. This warranty is valid for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which the BULLDOG HD products were installed. BULLDOG HD is pleased to warrant to the original vehicle owner that each new BULLDOG HD shock shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials when used under normal operating conditions.