- Peterbilt 379
- Peterbilt 379 Exterior
- Peterbilt 379 Headlights
- Chrome Guide Headlight H4 Bulb w/ Amber LED Driver & Passenger
Chrome Guide Headlight H4 Bulb w/ Amber LED Driver & Passenger
Chrome "Guide" Headlight - 34 LED Crystal H4 Bulb w/ 5 Amber LED/Amber Lens Dual Function Top Mount LED (Driver & Passenger Side Included)
*Headlight's Sold In Pairs
*Headlight Brackets Sold In Pairs (If Selected)
- Chrome Housing
- 34 Amber LED's
- Crystal Halogen Headlight Bulb
- H4 Bulb
- Dual Function 5 Amber LED Top Mount w/ Amber Lens
- LED Functions as Parking Light & Turn Signal
- 12 Volt
- Brackets Can Be Included
- High Polished Aluminum Brackets
- Brackets Sold as Pair
- Driver & Passenger Side Included
- Drilling May Be Required!
- Headlights Can Be Sold Separately, Just Give Us A Call!
- 6 Month Limited Warranty
- Quality Made United Pacific Product
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 6 Month warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed