- All Products
- Exhaust Intake Manifolds
- Bully Dog Freightliner Western Star Caterpillar ACERT C15 Exhaust Manifold 231-6127
Bully Dog Freightliner Western Star Caterpillar ACERT C15 Exhaust Manifold 231-6127
Caterpillar ACERT C15 Freightliner Western Star Exhaust Manifold 231-6127
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Bully Dog products are NOT legal in California. Raney's is not responsible for legal ramifications.
- Exhaust Manifold For Freightliner and Western Star Trucks Equipped with Caterpillar ACERT C15 Engines
- Premium Bully Dog Product: It's Not Just A Replacement, It's An Upgrade!
- Typically Fits Late 2004 to 2010 15.2L Engines
- Ceramic Coating
- Hand Ported for Maximum Gains
- Lowers EGT's 80-100F
- Increased Fuel Mileage of 0.2-0.3mpg
- Increase of 28-32hp
- Reduced Turbo Lag
- Includes Turbo Studs
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OEM #s: 231-6127
- Proudly Made in North America
Designed to out flow other OEM products. Hand ported for maximum gains. Benefits of this exhaust manifold include a fuel mileage increase of 0.2-0.3 miles per gallon, a 28-32 horsepower increase, and reduced turbo lag. Features high tolerance press fit connections resulting in a leak free connection ensuring gases are being delivered to the to the turbo to get the most efficiency and power out of the engine. No cracking, no leaking, no warping. A high quality ceramic coating keeps the heat in which means exhaust gas velocity will flow at peak speed to the turbo delivering all the energy possible.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Full Tilt Performance