Aluminum Headache Rack With Hydraulic Tank
Aluminum Headache Rack With Hydraulic Tank By Iconic Metal Gear
*Nearly every Iconic MetalGear headache rack is available with custom options, accessories, and add-ons. Give us a call to build your own!
This aluminum headache rack and hydraulic tank combo offers an easy way to save time and money while conserving precious frame space on any rig!
- Heavy Duty Semi-Truck Headache Rack with Hydraulic Tank
- Fixtures and Body Constructed with Strong, Lightweight Aluminum
- Headache Rack Available in Several Widths (Choose Above)
- 70" | 76" | 86" (W) x 68.25" (H) x 28.75" (D)
- Hydraulic Tank Available in Several Sizes (Choose Above)
- 30-Gallon | 50-Gallon | 70-Gallon
- Includes a 21" U-Bolt Mounting Kit
- Offers a Turn-Key Solution with Simple Installation on Any Rig
- All Tank Sizes Fit Between the Legs of Standard Headache Racks
- Covered by a One-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
*Disclaimer: This headache rack is not a safety device and is not intended to prevent injury or death caused by forward-shifting cargo in the event of a road accident or as a result of an improperly secured load.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990!
Iconic MetalGear General Warranty
This product is covered by a one-year (1 yr.) warranty against manufacturing defects.
Questions & Answers