- All Products
- Volvo Hoods
- Volvo VNL Hood 2004 & Newer Jone's Performance 82718448
Volvo VNL Hood 2004 & Newer Jone's Performance 82718448
Volvo VNL Hood 2004 & Newer Jone's Performance
*Please check the ALERTS, then check your hood's OEM part number and hinge mounts against the OEM numbers and measurements listed below.
*Verify your hood's fitment, then sand and prime before painting it; please note that painted hoods are not returnable.
- Replacement Volvo VNL Hood
- White Sandable Gel-Coated Finish
- Center Length: 56"
- Fits Volvo VNL (Gen 2) Models, Set-Back Axle (2004 & Newer)
- Generation 2 Series Only
- Long Hood Only
- Accepts Factory Style Lights, Air Intake Screens And Mounting Hardware
- This Is The Hood Only It Does Not Include Grill, Headlights Or Any Other Parts
- All Fender Wells Are Either Sprayed With An Undercoating Or Have Coremat Added To Suppress Starbursts In High Stress Areas
- E-coated Or Galvanized Steel Hardware Used To Resist Corrosion
- Holes Pre-Drilled For Mounting And Accessories
- Must Drill For Fender Mounted Rearview Mirror Configuration
- Does Not Include Hinges/Crossbar
- Hap 2001 Certified To Fit
- Covered by a 2-Year Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Made in America
Alerts & Compatible Parts:
- Does Not Fit Short Hood
- Will Not Accept OE Replacement Fenders Or Panels
- Check For Flotation Tires - Will Need To Modify Wheel Opening
- Verify Fit On Truck Before Painting
Direct Aftermarket Replacement for the Following OEM Hoods
- 20534773, 20748255, 20817471, 21113794, 21113797, 82718447, 82718448
Jones Performance Volvo VNL hoods are built with all the strength that professional drivers have come to expect from them over the last fifty years. They feature a solid one-piece construction with a reinforced inner structure that’s laminated to provide even more durability for heavy-duty applications. All of their replacement semi-truck hoods are made in the USA and conveniently pre-drilled for OEM or factory-style mounting and accessories, such as compatible headlights and grille inserts, so you can be sure they swap out easily. Their inner structure is also stamped steel, not fabricated, and either E-coated or galvanized to protect the metal against corrosion. Meanwhile their fender wells are either spray undercoated or include a coremat to minimize the risk of starbursting and spider cracking.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Jones Performance Hood Warranty
Two-year (2 yrs.) limited against manufacturing defects or inner structure failure. WARRANTY COVERS HOOD ONLY. Supplier identification number will be inside each hood for warranty administration. Because of the nature of open molded fiberglass Jones Performance cannot warranty gel-coat cracks. This is also known as starburst or spider cracking. Our experience has shown us that forklifts are generally the biggest culprits, it should be noted, if the forklift forks do not go all the way through the hood (rear to front) do not use forklift to move hood!
NOTE: Please verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed