Toyota Honda Ford Jeep Serpentine Belt 1040320 By Goodyear
Goodyear Belts are built tough to fit like OEM & Exceed OE Requirements for a long service life with the quality you deserve!
*Please Verify Your OEM Number Before Purchase
- Goodyear V-Belt 1040320
- Fits Various Ford Jeep Chevrolet Toyota Nissan Mazda Honda Isuzu Hyundai Acura And Kia Models
- Crosses To AC Delco 4K319 4K320 - Bando 4PK810 4PK815 - Continental 4040319 4040320 - Dayco 5040320 - Gates K040319 K040320 - Goodyear Alternate # 4PK0813 - NAPA 25040319 25040320
- Meets Or Exceeds OE Requirements And Specifications
- Made Of Heavy Duty EPDM Rubber For A Long Service Life
- Proprietary Rubber Formulation For A Quite Operation
- Heavy Duty Tensile Cords Provide Minimal Tension Decay
- Precision Ground Ribs For Maximum Pulley Contact
- Goodyear Alternate: 4PK813
- Number Of Ribs: 4
- Length: 32"
- Thickness: 0.17"
- Top Width: 0.54"
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OEM #s: 56992-P76-003, 38920-P73-003, 38920-P73-013, 57-828507-11, 57-828507-10, F801-15-381A, 11720-Q5201, 11950-F4300, 90916-02135, 90916-02136, 90916-02331, 90916-02341, 17521-60A00, 17521-86500, 17521-86510, 90016-02135, 90016-02136, 97713-1C200, 97713-2D000, 99364-20820, 90816-02331, 90816-02341, 31-1E-28-4, D1102-6303, 30005514, 30005514, 912062
Our heavy-duty V-Belts by Goodyear offers the highest quality aftermarket option in the market. Goodyear's V-Belts are made with EPDM Rubber for a longer service life & key features including a quieter performance, maximum pulley contact & balanced twist cord ensuring neutral tracking when running all meeting or exceeding OE requirements. V-Belts transport power to key engine parts including the alternator, power steering pump, air conditioning compressor and sometimes the water pump. Effects of worn out V-Belts may stop the function of these key engine parts or damage them. The Auto Care Association recommends inspecting belts at 60,000 miles and replacing at 90,000 miles. Restore your belt drive system’s efficiency by installing a new Goodyear Belt.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990