- All Products
- Replacement Parts
- Windshield Wiper Components
- Replacement Sterling Everblades Heated Wiper Blades
Replacement Sterling Everblades Heated Wiper Blades
Sterling Everblades Heated Windshield Wiper Blade
*Please verify your wiper blade's length before purchasing.
*Please call if your Sterling model isn't listed here, custom fitment may be available!
*These blades are designed for our Sterling heated windshield wiper kit!
- Everblades Heated Wiper
- Kit Includes:
- (1) Blade with Frame
- Uses a Heated Rubber Insert
- Designed to Work with Your Defroster
- Covered by a 1-Year Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Made in America
|Sterling||Acterra||2000 - 2009|
|Sterling||A/AT||1998 - 2009|
|Sterling||Bullet||2008 - 2009|
|Sterling||L/LT||1998 - 2009|
|Sterling||Silver Star||1999 - 2003|
Warnings and Safety Instructions
- DO NOT power with more than 14 Volts DC.
- DO NOT bend/twist any portion of the wiper blades.
- Avoid pulling ties/wires too tightly on install.
- Wire reaches temperatures of 572° F / 300° C
- Always let your wipers cool before handling!
- Let your defroster AND wiper blades heat up before wiping!
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Everblades Warranty Policy
Everblades offers a limited one-year (1 yr.) warranty on both the parts and workmanship of their Everblades heated windshield wipers.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed
Bulldog HD Shocks
M&C Mud Flaps