Semi Truck Fiberglass Single Axle Fenders With Light Holes - Set Of 4
- Ships out in 1-4 Weeks
- Calculated at Checkout
Semi Truck Fiberglass Single Axle Fender Set With Low Light Holes - Sold As Set Of 4
*Dry Fit Fenders To Verify Correct Fitment Before Fitment. Painted Fenders Will Not Be Eligible For Return
- Single Axle Fenders With Low Light Holes & An Optional Bracket Set
- Fits Trucks With Standard 52" Axle Spacing
- Installation Requires Drilling Into The Frame & Welding
- Includes 3 Lights Holes On Each Fender For Round, Rectangular, Or Oval Lights Set At An Angle
- Hand Fabricated Using The Highest Quality Fiberglass
- They Will Not Dent & Are Easily Fixed When Damaged
- Protection From Rocks, Salt, Sand, & Road Tar
- Special Rolled Edge For Added Strength & Dimension
- Mud Flap Brackets Are Included - Mud Flaps Are Not Required
- Special Core Material Used For Increased Strength & Protection Against The Road
- Black & White Gloss Gel Coat Can Be Waxed & Installed Without Painting
- Fenders Are "Sandwiched" On Lower Ends With Flat Plates
- Sold As Set of 4 Fenders: Includes 2 Plain Fenders & 2 Fenders With Low Light Holes
- Quality Made Product
- Uniquely Designed To Provide A Hidden Clean Look
- Mounting Brackets Included Based On Suspension Option Chosen Above
- Will Need To Be Primed Before Painted
- Made Of Tubular Steel With A 1/4" Wall
- Flat Plates Are 3/8" Thick
- Features Clean Mitered Cuts, Gusseted Corners, & Capped Ends For A Quality Look
- Grade 8 & Stainless Steel Bolts Included
Recommended 5th Wheel Height For Fender Installation:
- Measure From The Ground To Top Of Fifth Wheel
- Minimum Heights Recommended, Does Not Guarantee You Will Not Hit Fenders With The Trailer
22.5" Low Pro Tires 48"
22.5" Standard Tires 49"
24.5" Low Pro Tires 49"
24.5" Tall Rubber 51"
WTI's single axle fenders have 3 low light holes on each fender that will fit round, rectangular, or oval lights set at an angle. A light box is enclosed in the back, so tires won't scatter debris on lights or wires. Lights are NOT included. The fenders are designed to fit trucks with standard 52" axle spacing. High quality fiberglass is used to hand fabricate the fenders and a special core material is used for increased strength and protection against the road. These single axle low light fenders give your truck protection against rocks, salt, sand, & road tar. It will not dent and can be easily fixed when damaged. They have a special rolled edge for added strength and dimension. Mud flap brackets are included but mud flaps are not required. The black and white gloss gel coat can be waxed and installed without painting, unlike the sandable grey primer which requires painting. Installation will require drilling into the frame and welding.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990