- Peterbilt 379
- Peterbilt 379 Exterior
- Peterbilt 379 Exhaust
- Pypes Peterbilt 359 379 8" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit
Pypes Peterbilt 359 379 8" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit
Peterbilt 359 379 8” Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit - 120" Long Stacks
- 8" 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit
- Fits Peterbilt 359 & 379 Models (Choose Option Above)
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Kit Includes (2) 304 SS 120" Stacks, (2) 304 SS 90° Pickett Elbows Or Factory Angle Elbows, (4) Stainless Clamps, (8) Bushings
- If Optional Stainless Y Pipe Is Chosen, 2 Band Clamps Will Be Included
- Unibilt Sleeper Option Includes (2) Cab Brackets
- Non-Unibilt Or Day Cab Option Includes (4) Cab Brackets
- Available With 5" Y Pipe, Full 8" Y Pipe & Elbows Or No Y Pipe (Choose Above)
- Unique Top Stacks Allow For Any Height Or Clamp Location, Which Reduces Any Leakage Around The Clamps
- Quality Made Product
*Y Pipe option will include a universal T Pipe that may not mount in factory Y Pipe positioning. Some custom exhaust work may be necessary so professional installation is recommended.
We have a game changer in the world of big rig exhaust! It's no secret that stainless steel is far superior to chrome in many ways and Pypes Exhaust has applied that knowledge to exhaust kits for semi trucks. These brand new kits are constructed of 304 stainless steel which is the highest grade stainless you can buy. The high quality material provides that custom show truck shine while also offering longevity by resisting corrosion and rust better than any other exhaust on the market. The kit comes with 120" long stacks that gives your truck that mean monster stack look. Unlike chrome stacks, you can cut these down to length if you prefer them shorter with no negative side effects. If you want to outfit your Peterbilt 379 or 359 with a high quality, supremely long lasting exhaust kit, then look no further than Pypes exhaust kits!
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed
12 Gauge Customs