Power LED 4" x 6" Rectangular Chrome Heated Glass Lens Headlight
- Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
High Power LED 4" x 6" Rectangular Chrome Heated Glass Lens Light
*Not Compatible With Original Factory Equipped LED Headlights
- 4" x 6" Full LED Low Beam Rectangular Headlight
- Fits Various Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, International & Western Star Models
- Automatically De-Ices And Defrosts Headlight Lens (50 Degrees Fahrenheit Or Below)
- Integrated Monitoring System Turning Off Heating When Snow & Ice Have Cleared
- Glass Lens & Housing For Durable Corrosion Resistance
- Resists Shock And Vibration
- DOT/SAE FMVSS 108 Compliant
- Easy Connection
- Plug & Play With Standard H4 Style Connector Plug For Ease Of Installation
- Low Beam: 1000 Lumens, 20 Watts, 12-24V DC Input
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
These 4" x 6" headlights are the most powerful headlights in the industry with the latest and greatest heating LED Technology! They are completely sealed and have a glass lens to protect them from harsh elements. These high power, elite long lasting LED's are sure to make your night drive safe with proven industry quality.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 3 Year warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.