Peterbilt Kenworth International Serpentine Belt 1060605 By Goodyear
Goodyear Belts are built tough to fit like OEM & Exceed OE Requirements for a long service life with the quality you deserve!
*Please Verify Your OEM Number Before Purchase
- Goodyear V-Belt 1060605
- Fits Various Peterbilt Kenworth International Toyota BMW And Chevrolet Models
- Crosses To AC Delco 6K604 6K602 6K605 - Bando 6PK1535 6PK1540 6PK1530 - Continental 4060604 4060605 4060606 - Dayco 5060605 - Gates K060604 K060605 - Goodyear Alternate # 6PK1537 - NAPA 25060604 25060605
- Meets Or Exceeds OE Requirements And Specifications
- Made Of Heavy Duty EPDM Rubber For A Long Service Life
- Proprietary Rubber Formulation For A Quite Operation
- Heavy Duty Tensile Cords Provide Minimal Tension Decay
- Precision Ground Ribs For Maximum Pulley Contact
- Goodyear Alternate: 6PK1537
- Number Of Ribs: 6
- Length: 60.5"
- Thickness: 0.17"
- Top Width: 0.82"
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OEM #s: D84-1000-3061540, E37E-8620-JA, 90080-91134, 90916-91134, 90916-02468, 90916-02474, 11281438276, 11281706545, 11281708545, 3565414-C1, D1108-5637, 24504257, 94856908
Our heavy-duty V-Belts by Goodyear offers the highest quality aftermarket option in the market. Goodyear's V-Belts are made with EPDM Rubber for a longer service life & key features including a quieter performance, maximum pulley contact & balanced twist cord ensuring neutral tracking when running all meeting or exceeding OE requirements. V-Belts transport power to key engine parts including the alternator, power steering pump, air conditioning compressor and sometimes the water pump. Effects of worn out V-Belts may stop the function of these key engine parts or damage them. The Auto Care Association recommends inspecting belts at 60,000 miles and replacing at 90,000 miles. Restore your belt drive system’s efficiency by installing a new Goodyear Belt.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990