- All Products
- Grill Guards
- Peterbilt Grill Guards
- Peterbilt 579 Kenworth T680 Herd Grill Guard 200 Series 2022 And Newer
Peterbilt 579 Kenworth T680 Herd Grill Guard 200 Series 2022 And Newer
2022+ Peterbilt 579 Kenworth T680 Herd Grill Guard 200 Series
Steadfastly defending your truck from brush, moose, deer or any other obstacles on the road, a Herd bumper or grill guard will keep you running.
*Will Not Fit Kenworth T680 Next Gen
- Herd 200 Series Heavy Duty Grill Guard
- Fits Peterbilt 579 and Kenworth T680 Models (2022 and Newer)
- Available In Polished Stainless Steel Or With A Black Polyurea Coating (Choose Option Above)
- Available With Tow Kit and/or License Plate Holder (Choose Option Above)
- Gussets Welded Into The Upright and Tubes For Extra Strength
- Includes Tapered Box Uprights And High Grade Steel Brackets
- Engineered For Compatibility With Your Radar System
- Features An Easy Latch System With No-Rattle Design
- Powder Or Polyurethane Coated For Exceptional Rust Protection
- Mounts Quickly And Easily Into Tow Hook Receivers
- 2-3/4" Top Tubes and 3-1/2" Lower Tubes
- Made From High Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 145 Lbs.
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Whether the damage is caused by careless drivers or surprise encounters with wildlife this simple piece of equipment can function as a brush guard, deer guard or moose bumper, potentially saving you thousands on parts, repairs and labor alongside the priceless peace of mind that you've got some of the toughest protection in the business.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed