Peterbilt 387 Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite N8985001
- Calculated at Checkout
Peterbilt 387 Evolution® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite N8985001
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Contact Us To Return Your Core For $150 Credit
Why Choose the Evolution®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Life Span is 3-5 Times Longer Than Factory
- Utilizes A Patented Silicone Grommet Seal System Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Features Heavy Duty Reinforced Tanks
- Less than 1% Warranty Rate!
- 7 Year 1,000,000 Mile Warranty - Longest In The Industry!
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Peterbilt 387 Models (2008)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 37 1/4"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 26 1/2"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: N8985001, U8860001, W6924001, W6931001
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Evolution® Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Evolution® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 7 Year 1,000,000 mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Evolution® Charge Air Cooler is the #1 in the industry and it has the best guarantee to stand behind.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.