- Peterbilt 379
- Peterbilt 379 Exterior
- Peterbilt 379 Hoods
- Peterbilt 379 Hood Jone's Performance
Peterbilt 379 Hood Jone's Performance
Jone's Performance Peterbilt 379 Hood
*Must Verify Original Part # That Came On Your Truck Matches OEM # Below Before Purchase
Looking for a new hood for your truck? Look no further than the industry leading hoods and accessories from Jones Performance. Since the 1970s, Jones has been pushing innovation, design, and quality in American made aftermarket semi truck parts. Get your Peterbilt 379 hood that combines the best quality fiberglass in the industry with a stronger, more resilient single piece hood construction for the best value today!
- Fits Peterbilt 379 Trucks
- Extended Hood Fits Trucks With 127" BBC (Bumper to Back of Cab)
- Short Hood Fits Trucks With 119" BBC
- Specially Designed Hinge Area With Additional Reinforcement
- Hoods With Fenders Have Built In Hinge Gussets And Fender Liners
- Bolt On Fenders With Liners, Stainless Steel Bolts And Nylock Nuts
- This Is The Hood Only It Does Not Include Grill, Headlights, Or Any Other Parts
- All Fender Wells Are Either Sprayed With An Undercoating Or Have Coremat Added To Suppress Starbursts In High Stress Areas
- E-coated Or Galvanized Steel Hardware Used To Resist Corrosion
- Holes Pre-Drilled For Mounting And Accessories
- White Sandable Gel Coat Finish
- High Quality American Made Product
- Center Section Is A One Piece Design With Bodyline And No Rivets
- Extended Hood Accepts OE Grill
- Remove Shipping Bar Prior To Mounting
*NOTE: Verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
Extended Hood With Or Without Fenders:
Short Hood With Or Without Fenders:
The Jone's Performance Peterbilt 379 Hoods are built with quality and durability in mind. They are made of a one piece construction with inner structures bonded and laminated to provide increased durability for big rigs. All hoods have pre-drilled holes and include accessory hardware such as spring clips, head light bearings and insulation stays. The inner structure steel is stamped, not fabricated, and E coated to resist corrosion. Fender wells are either sprayed with an undercoating or have Coremat to minimize starburst or spider cracking from stones.
Jone's Performance has been manufacturing fiberglass products since the 1970's. They are recognized for providing top quality hoods for the trucking industry. They offer a wide selection of hoods for the following makes; Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo, Western Star, Ford & GM trucks. All Hoods are a one piece construction and come in a white gel-coat surface backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Jones Performance Hood Warranty
Two-year (2 yrs.) limited against manufacturing defects or inner structure failure. WARRANTY COVERS HOOD ONLY. Supplier identification number will be inside each hood for warranty administration. Because of the nature of open molded fiberglass Jones Performance cannot warranty gel-coat cracks. This is also known as starburst or spider cracking. Our experience has shown us that forklifts are generally the biggest culprits, it should be noted, if the forklift forks do not go all the way through the hood (rear to front) do not use forklift to move hood!
NOTE: Please verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed