Muncie TG Series Power Take Off One of the world's most versatile PTO systems!
The TG series can be configured to meet the speed, torque, and horsepower of most applications.
Features and Benefits
- Die-cast aluminum housing: Reduces weight and noise, with superior heat dissipation
- 6 or 8-bolt housing: For simplified installation
- Modular design: Provides flexibility and ease of repair
- Constant mesh input gear: Isolates transmission from engagement errors
- Compact size: Minimizes mounting interference
- Electric/hydraulic shift option: Eliminates the need for shift cables
- Extra large shift cover opening: Allows easy access to check backlash
- Rotatable hydraulic flanges: Maximizes pump clearance
- Dump trucks
- Dump trailers
- Refuse vehicles
- Vacuum trucks
- Utility vehicles
- Ejector trailers
- Liquid bulk transportation
- Truck mounted cranes
- Recovery vehicles
- Live floor trailers
- Auto transports
- Tank trucks
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Housing Construction: Aluminum
- Speed Ratios: 10
- Gear Pitches Offered: 77
- Maximum Torque (intermittent): 285 lb. ft.
- Output Shaft Options: 16
- Rotatable Pump Mount Flange: Standard
- Assembly Arrangements: 4
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990