- All Products
- Kenworth Hoods
- Kenworth W900L Hood With Flat Windshield Jone's Performance
Kenworth W900L Hood With Flat Windshield Jone's Performance
Jone's Performance Kenworth W900L Flat Windshield Hood
*Must Verify Original Part # That Came On Your Truck Matches OEM # Below Before Purchase
- Fits Kenworth W900L Non-Aero 127" Bumper To Back Of Cab With Flat Windshield
- Comes With Cable Catches
- Headlight And Breather Area Cut Out
- Insulation Stays Included
- Inner Fender Mounting Holes Pre-Drilled
- Reinforced Hinge Area Is Pre-Drilled
- This Is The Hood Only It Does Not Include Grill, Headlights, Or Any Other Parts
- All Fender Wells Are Either Sprayed With An Undercoating Or Have Coremat Added To Suppress Starbursts In High Stress Areas
- E-coated Or Galvanized Steel Hardware Used To Resist Corrosion
- Holes Pre-Drilled For Mounting And Accessories
- White Sandable Gel Coat Finish
- Fits Flat Windshield Non-Aero Model Only
*NOTE: Verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
Replaces OEM Part #'s
The Jone's Performance Kenworth W900L Hoods are built with quality and durability in mind. They are made of a one piece construction with inner structures bonded and laminated to provide increased durability for big rigs. All hoods have pre-drilled holes and include accessory hardware such as spring clips, head light bearings and insulation stays. The inner structure steel is stamped, not fabricated, and E coated to resist corrosion. Fender wells are either sprayed with an undercoating or have Coremat to minimize starburst or spider cracking from stones.
Jone's Performance has been manufacturing fiberglass products since the 1970's. They are recognized for providing top quality hoods for the trucking industry. They offer a wide selection of hoods for the following makes; Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo, Western Star, Ford & GM trucks. All Hoods are a one piece construction and come in a white gel-coat surface backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Questions & Answers
Aranda Truck Accessories
Aranda Truck Accessories
Customers Also Viewed