Kenworth T800 Aerocab Metton Hood Jone's Performance
*Must Verify Original Part # That Came On Your Truck Matches OEM # Below Before Purchase
- Metton Replacement Hood Jone's Performance
- Fits Kenworth T800 Aerocab 2007+ With Metton Hood
- Cofab Reinforcement Used In High Stress Areas
- Hap 2001 Certified To Fit
- Accepts Kenworth Inner Splash Shield
- Headlights And Breather Are Already Cut Out
- Reinforced Hinge Area Is Pre-Drilled
- Hood Only - It Does Not Include Grill, Headlights, Or Any Other Parts
- All Fender Wells Are Either Sprayed With An Undercoating Or Have Coremat Added To Suppress Starbursts In High Stress Areas
- E-coated Or Galvanized Steel Hardware Used To Resist Corrosion
- Holes Pre-Drilled For Mounting And Accessories
- White Sandable Gel Coat Finish
- Sold Individually
- High Quality American Made Product
- Will Not Fit Older Pre 2007
- Verify Fit On Truck Before Painting
- Sand And Prime Hood Before Painting
- Must Ship To Commercially Zoned Address
*NOTE: Verify fit before painting. Painted hoods are not returnable.
Replaces OEM Part #'s
- L29-1177-1220000 - Will Need Wheel Opening Trimmed About 1" - Please Give Us A Call
The Jone's Performance Kenworth T800 Aerocab Hoods are built with quality and durability in mind. They are made of a one piece construction with inner structures bonded and laminated to provide increased durability for big rigs. All hoods have pre-drilled holes and include accessory hardware such as spring clips, head light bearings and insulation stays. The inner structure steel is stamped, not fabricated, and E coated to resist corrosion. Fender wells are either sprayed with an undercoating or have Coremat to minimize starburst or spider cracking from stones.
Jone's Performance has been manufacturing fiberglass products since the 1970's. They are recognized for providing top quality hoods for the trucking industry. They offer a wide selection of hoods for the following makes; Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo, Western Star, Ford & GM trucks. All Hoods are a one piece construction and come in a white gel-coat surface backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990