Kenworth T660 W900 Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite N4106002
- Calculated at Checkout
Kenworth T660 W900 Evolution® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite N4106002
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Evolution®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Life Span is 3-5 Times Longer Than Factory
- Utilizes A Patented Silicone Grommet Seal System Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Features Heavy Duty Reinforced Tanks
- Less than 1% Warranty Rate!
- 7 Year 1,000,000 Mile Warranty - Longest In The Industry!
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Kenworth T660 Models (2008-2014) & W900 (2008-2014)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 29"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 31 1/4"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 1112G, 20504, 222223, 441274, BT1112G, BTC1112G, CA2223, CAC112G, HDH010543, LC099, N4106001, N4106002, N8798001, PET17712, PET17712N, PET17712R, RHT066, SCSI222223, U8195001, W4715001, W4715002, W7486001, WSR1112G, ZGVC019
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Evolution® Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Evolution® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 7 Year 1,000,000 mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Evolution® Charge Air Cooler is the #1 in the industry and it has the best guarantee to stand behind.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.