- All Products
- Charge Air Coolers
- Kenworth Charge Air Coolers
- Kenworth T660 W900 Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite N4106002
Kenworth T660 W900 Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite N4106002
Kenworth T660 W900 Evolution® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite N4106002
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Evolution®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Life Span is 3-5 Times Longer Than Factory
- Utilizes A Patented Silicone Grommet Seal System Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Features Heavy Duty Reinforced Tanks
- Less than 1% Warranty Rate!
- 7 Year 1,000,000 Mile Warranty - Longest In The Industry!
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Kenworth T660 Models (2008-2014) & W900 (2008-2014)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 29"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 31 1/4"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 1112G, 20504, 222223, 441274, BT1112G, BTC1112G, CA2223, CAC112G, HDH010543, LC099, N4106001, N4106002, N8798001, PET17712, PET17712N, PET17712R, RHT066, SCSI222223, U8195001, W4715001, W4715002, W7486001, WSR1112G, ZGVC019
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Evolution® Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Evolution® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 7 Year 1,000,000 mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Evolution® Charge Air Cooler is the #1 in the industry and it has the best guarantee to stand behind.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
Dura-Lite Evolution Warranty Policy
Dura-Lite Heat Transfer Products Ltd., warrants its Evolution (and Ultimate Solution) Charge Air Coolers under normal on-highway operating conditions to the original vehicle installation for a period of seven years (7 yrs.) or 1,000,000 miles or 1,609,000 (one million, six hundred and nine thousand) kilometres, whichever occurs first from the date of installation. The warranty does not authorize any customer or entity to act on behalf of Dura-Lite in regards to warranty settlement. Dura-Lite's warranty is not prorated and if during the warranty period a Charge Air Cooler is found to be defective, Dura-Lite will either repair or supply a replacement Charge Air Cooler, at no charge. If there is a problem with a Dura-Lite Charge Air Cooler, it will be sent back to Dura-Lite to determine the cause of the problem so it can be eliminated from reoccurring. This process allows Dura-Lite to continue to reduce its warranty rate. Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate over the past 20 years. All Charge Air Coolers are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave Dura-Lite's manufacturing facility.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed