Kenworth T600 T800 W900 Blackout LED Projection Headlight With LED Turn Signal And Position Bar
- In Stock! Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
Kenworth T600 T800 W900 Black Out LED Projection Headlight With LED Turn Signal And Position Bar
Modern technology meets classic design with these LED Projection Headlights from United Pacific.
- High Power 10 LED Projection Headlights With LED Turn Signal and Position Bar
- Dual 4" x 6" Headlight Assembly
- Fits Kenworth T600, T800, And W900 Trucks
- Low Beam: 1,600 Lumens, 2.1 Amps
- High Beam: 2,400 Lumens, 2.25 Amps
- Features A Durable Fender Liner To Protect The Headlights From Harsh Road Conditions
- Easy Installation - Plug And Play Design
- Position Light And Turn Signal Require Additional Wiring
- 12V - 24V DC - Total Power Consumption 6.35 Amps @ 12VDC
- SAE/DOT FMVSS108
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
To purchase an 80 watt load resistor for this headlight CLICK HERE
Add a modern twist to your classic truck with these new Projection LED Headlights from United Pacific. Combining the latest technology with classic design, these Projection headlights from United Pacific feature full LED dual function high and low beams, as well as LED turn signals and positional lights bars. Available in chrome and black finishes, the sleek design will look great on any compatible make and model.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 3 Year warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.