- Freightliner FL 50 60 70 80 112
- FL 50 60 70 80 112 Heavy Duty Parts
- FL 50 60 70 80 112 Miscellaneous Parts
- Interstate-McBee Caterpillar C15 Inframe Engine Kit MCIF1807352-C15 0R8915
Interstate-McBee Caterpillar C15 Inframe Engine Kit MCIF1807352-C15 0R8915
Interstate McBee Caterpillar C15 Inframe Engine Kit MCIF1807352-C15 0R8915
*Please confirm that this Interstate McBee part # is needed for your engine before purchase. If the wrong kit is purchased a member from our team may contact you to help you with the correct item. Or you can call our sales team with your engine serial # and they'd be happy to assist you over the phone!
*Image For Reference - Actual Components Received Will Vary Based On Engine Serial Number
- Heavy Duty Inframe Kit
- Fits Caterpillar C15 Engines (1999-2007) (Enter Engine Serial Number Above)
- Liter: 15.2
- CID: 928
- Cylinder: L6
- Bore: 5.4000 - 5.4020"
- Stroke: 6.732"
- Firing Order: 1-5-3-6-2-4
- Induction Hardened Cylinder Liners for Reducing Bore Wear
- Roll Burnished Flange Radius for Increased Flange Strength
- Select Liner O-Ring Seals Materials to Prevent Coolant Leaking & Oil Contamination
- Automatic Bore Honing to Control Finish for Fast Break-In & Oil Control
- Computer Controlled Piston Machining to Maintain Proper Clearances
- Forged Alloy Steel Pistons For Superior Strength
- Graphite Skirt Coating on the Piston for Improved Seizure Resistance
- Profiled Pins Are Hardened and Tempered for Improved Strength and Wear Resistance
- Piston Rings Made From Alloy Cast Iron or Steel Where Required and Coated on Ring Faces With Wear Resistant Materials for Extended Wear Characteristics
- Oil Control Rings Designed With Precise Tangential Tension for Proper Oil Control
- Tri-Metal Construction Rod and Main Bearings For Durability
- McBee Style Caterpillar Custom Gasket Sets
- OEM Gasket Materials Used Throughout For Leak Free Durability
- Graphite Composite Multi-Steel Core Head Gasket With "Floating" Fire Rings to Provide Complete Bore Seal
- High Temperature Seals Incorporated in the Head Gasket
- High Temperature Polymer Water Seals With Stainless Steel Carrier for Durability and Positive Sealing
- External Fuel Injector Seals and Turbo Mounting Gaskets Included in the Gasket Sets For Convenience
- Laser Welded Exhaust Manifold Sleeves for Strength
- (2) Thrust Plate
- (6) Rod Bearing
- (6) Cylinder Kit
- (7) Main Bearing
- (1) In Chassis Gasket Set
- Heavy Duty Engineered To Provide A Long Service Life
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified With Design
- AAR M-1003 Certified
- Sold As A Kit
- Quality Made Product
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OEM #: 0R8915, C15101-010, C15101010
There may be multiple listings on our site that fit the same model engine but due to the technical nature of engine kits, the correct application and fitment is decided by engine serial #. If it is determined that you will need a different engine kit and there is a price difference, a member of our team will contact you to see if you still wish to proceed. We will do our best to make the buying process as easy as possible for you!
Providing engine parts, fuel injection parts, and gaskets for the diesel and gas industries since 1947, Interstate-McBee strives to provide quality and consistency in their products while offering the most extensive selection in the aftermarket. Following a meticulous manufacturing and remanufacturing process using only the best possible raw materials, all products are guaranteed to be consistent with their industry-leading standards.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
Interstate-McBee General Warranty Policies
Engine Components and Kits: Warranted against manufacturing defects for one year (1 yr.) or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Fuel Injectors, Pumps, and Components: Warranted against manufacturing defects for one year (1 yr.)
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed