- All Products
- Air Cleaners
- Air Intake Filters
- International Air Intake Filters
- International RadialSeal Air Intake Filter by Donaldson 3551816C1
International RadialSeal Air Intake Filter by Donaldson 3551816C1
Navistar RadialSeal Air Intake Filter by Donaldson 3551816C1
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
- RadialSeal Finned Air Intake Filter
- Fits International WorkStar 7600 and 7700 Trucks
- Strong, Pliable Gasket is Compressed Against Air Cleaner Housing to Create a Tight Seal
- High-Efficiency Cellulose Media Performs Across a Wide Range of Heavy Duty Engine Applications
- Corrosion Resistant, Coated Steel Liners Support Media During Operation and Help Maximize Airflow
- Pleatloc Feature Ensures Uniform Pleat Spacing and Prevents Media From Bunching to Promote Longer Service Life
- Cross Reference Numbers:
- Baldwin RS5389FN
- Fleetguard AF26104K
- Wix 49029
- Direct Aftermarket Replacement for OEM #: 3551816C1
- Efficiency: 99.9%
- Outer Diameter: 14.31"
- Inner Diameter: 9.91"
- Length: 15.71"
- Type: Primary
- Style: Radialseal
- Media Type: Cellulose
- Efficiency Test Standard: ISO 5011
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
As one of the largest providers of unique filtration technologies and high-quality filters and parts, Donaldson has been solving customers' complex filtration needs for over 100 years. With durable, rugged filters that are built for the long haul, Donaldson offers the most comprehensive line of replacement filters that are manufactured to the same quality standards as the original!
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Vendor's General Warranty Policy
The vendor warrants all new products against defective material or workmanship for (1) year from in-service date or until first cleaned or serviced in any manner.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed