HornBlasters Mother Trucker Horn
HornBlasters Mother Trucker Horn
- HornBlasters Mother Trucker
- Adds A Big Rig Sound To Your Ride
- 12 To 24 Volt Electric Air Valve
- Max Honk Time: 3 To 5 Seconds
- Available With A Black Or Chrome Finish
- Quality American Made Product
- Mother Trucker Horn
- Length: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Width: 8.75" (22.23 cm)
- Height: 4.75" (12.07 cm)
- Weight: 7.7 lb (3.49 Kg)
- Voltage: 12-24 volts DC
- Hornblasters 127H Air Source Kit
- Working Pressure: 120 PSI
- Length: 15.0" (38.1 cm)
- Width: 6.0" (15.24 cm)
- Height: 13.0" (33.02 cm)
- Net Weight: 13.75 lb (6.24 Kg)
- Viair4 Port Tank
- Volume: 1.5 gal (6.6 L)
- Number Of 1/4" NPT Ports: 4
- Length: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Width: 6" (15.24 cm)
- Height: 8.5" (21.59 cm)
- Weight: 8.65 lb (3.92 Kg)
- HornBlasters 275C Air Compressor
- Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Max Amperage: 18 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 25% @ 100 PSI
- Length: 6.5" (16.51 cm)
- Width: 3.5" (8.89 cm)
- Height: 4.5" (11.43 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 lb (2.31 Kg)
- HornBlasters Mother Trucker Horn
- HornBlasters 127H Air Source Unit
- 17 ft Of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved Spec Air Line
- Completely Wiring Kit
- All Fitting & Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
WARNING: Proper Hearing Protection Must Be Used When Operating Airhorn. Unsafe Use May Result In Hearing Loss Or Permanent Damage. NEVER Use This Product In a Closed Environment Or Near Others. Use This Airhorn At a Distance Of At Least 100 Feet From Others.
Note: It Is Consumer's Responsibility To Comply With Local Noise Ordinances & D.O.T. Sound Level Laws
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
HornBlasters General Warranty
The Shocker XL Train Horn from Hornblasters has a limited lifetime warranty!
HornBlasters takes pride in the world-class quality of their products and back that up with top-notch customer service and technical support. It is in that spirit that HornBlasters warrants to the original retail purchaser that HornBlasters products, when installed according to provided instructions and under normal use, are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one year (1 yr.) from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
This limited one year (1 yr.) warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, water damage, improper installation/adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of, or beyond, HornBlasters specifications.
- Products used in any application other than those recommended in the current HornBlasters instructions accompanying the product.
- Non-sealed onboard air units installed where they may get water damage.
- Products installed in conjunction with the kit that was not included or part of any of our HornBlasters kits.
All products are covered by shipping insurance. If the order arrives damaged, the customer has 48 hours to contact HornBlasters from the delivery data in order for HornBlasters to file a claim.
HornBlasters offers lifetime technical support for all of their products, available for contact at (877) 209-8179 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org, for international customers please use (813) 783-8058.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed