HornBlasters Dukes Of Hazzard Dixie Musical Air Horn System
HornBlasters Dixie Musical Air Horn System
- Musical Dixie Horn Kit
- Inspired by the General Lee's Dixie Land Horn from the Dukes of Hazzard
- Each Horn Can Be Individually Mounted— Installs Anywhere on Your Truck's Frame!
- Cast from Durable, Heat-Resistant ABS Plastic
- Guaranteed to be Tone-Accurate Within 1 Hz
- Standard Pipe Threading and Air Lines
- Inspected in an Anechoic Chamber Before Leaving the Factory
- Features DOT/SAE J10/ASME Spec. Air Line & Fittings
- Loudness: 118 dB
- Air Compressor: 5-Port
- Horn Lengths: 6.69", 8.07", 8.46", 10.63", 11.41"
- Air Line Length: 72"
- Flare: 0.31"
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Size: 7" (L) x 3" (W) x 4" (H)
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
HornBlasters’ musical Dixie air horn system clocks in at a respectable 118 decibels, with each of the five horns being dedicated to a few notes of the classic tune within a 1 Hz deviance. Designed for all the good ol’ boys and girls out there, we guarantee this Dukes of Hazzard horn will turn heads out on the highway with crystal-clear sound and an attractive matte black finish!
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990
HornBlasters General Warranty
The Shocker XL Train Horn from Hornblasters has a limited lifetime warranty!
HornBlasters takes pride in the world-class quality of their products and back that up with top-notch customer service and technical support. It is in that spirit that HornBlasters warrants to the original retail purchaser that HornBlasters products, when installed according to provided instructions and under normal use, are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one year (1 yr.) from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
This limited one year (1 yr.) warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, water damage, improper installation/adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of, or beyond, HornBlasters specifications.
- Products used in any application other than those recommended in the current HornBlasters instructions accompanying the product.
- Non-sealed onboard air units installed where they may get water damage.
- Products installed in conjunction with the kit that was not included or part of any of our HornBlasters kits.
All products are covered by shipping insurance. If the order arrives damaged, the customer has 48 hours to contact HornBlasters from the delivery data in order for HornBlasters to file a claim.
HornBlasters offers lifetime technical support for all of their products, available for contact at (877) 209-8179 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org, for international customers please use (813) 783-8058.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed