HornBlasters Brass 3/4" Electric Air Valve 210 PSI Max
HornBlasters Brass 3/4" Electric Air Valve
- Extra High Flow 20mm Orifice
- Heavy Duty All Metal Valve Case
- 12V DC
- 3/4" Port Size
- Minimum 3 PSI - Maximum 210 PSI
- Dimensions: 2.5"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 2.5"(H)
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
HornBlasters General Warranty
The Shocker XL Train Horn from Hornblasters has a limited lifetime warranty!
HornBlasters takes pride in the world-class quality of their products and back that up with top-notch customer service and technical support. It is in that spirit that HornBlasters warrants to the original retail purchaser that HornBlasters products, when installed according to provided instructions and under normal use, are free from defects in material and craftsmanship for one year (1 yr.) from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
This limited one year (1 yr.) warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, water damage, improper installation/adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of, or beyond, HornBlasters specifications.
- Products used in any application other than those recommended in the current HornBlasters instructions accompanying the product.
- Non-sealed onboard air units installed where they may get water damage.
- Products installed in conjunction with the kit that was not included or part of any of our HornBlasters kits.
All products are covered by shipping insurance. If the order arrives damaged, the customer has 48 hours to contact HornBlasters from the delivery data in order for HornBlasters to file a claim.
HornBlasters offers lifetime technical support for all of their products, available for contact at (877) 209-8179 or online at firstname.lastname@example.org, for international customers please use (813) 783-8058.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed
USA Train Horns