Raney's Shipping Roadmap for the Holiday Season
This is a list of important dates coming up on the Raney's Calendar. We are going to try our best to bring joy and happiness to every household across the trucking industry, but it is still best to be prepared. We urge you to keep the following dates in mind when doing all of your holiday shopping.
- For LTL Freight Shipments these dates may not apply as LTL Freight is generally carrier dependent. It is important to check with the individual tracking information provided on your order or by contacting customer service.
Thanksgiving and Black Friday Dates to Keep in Mind:
- From November 23rd until December 30th all UPS shipments with an estimated ship time greater than three days will require an extra day to deliver.
- Wednesday November 25th - All UPS Next Day Air packages shipped on this day will be set to arrive Friday. Second day air packages shipped this day will arrive Monday, November 30th.
- Thanksgiving Day: November 26th - Our customer service team and warehouse will be closed for Thanksgiving. You will still be able to order online but orders will not be shipped or processed until the next day.
- Black Friday: November 27th - Our warehouse will be open and shipping packages sent via UPS. We will also have phone support for normal business hours.
Christmas Dates to Keep in Mind:
Disclaimer: We can only guarantee shipment dates on products that are not special order and that are shipping from our primary warehouse. Some specialty products will be unavailable for expedited shipments so please check with customer service if you are unsure about what category your product falls into.
- Friday December 18th is the last day to guarantee delivery when shipping UPS 3 Day Select. If you need an order expedited, please contact our customer service department. Availability is important when expediting shipping and we cannot guarantee deliver dates. Pickups will be limited on December 19th to only 2nd Day Air and Next-Day Air. Other orders ready to ship on this date will not ship until the following Monday, December 21st.
- Monday December 21st is one of the last days for UPS 2nd Day Air packages to be delivered before Christmas. Again, delivery times for expedited shipments are based on availability and estimated transit times so please contact customer service to get a more accurate estimate on your package's delivery date.
- Tuesday December 22nd is the last day for UPS 2nd Day Air deliveries before Christmas.
- Wednesday December 23rd is the last day for UPS Next Day Air deliveries before Christmas.
New Years Dates to Keep in Mind:
- Tuesday December 29th has normal pickup and delivery for UPS shipments. 2nd Day Air shipments should arrive by Thursday December 31st.
- Wednesday December 30th has normal pickup and delivery service. All UPS Next Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Thursday, Dec. 31. All UPS 2nd Day Air packages picked up today will be delivered on Monday, Jan. 4 (except those processed and labeled for delivery on Saturday, Jan. 2).
- For Friday, December 31st, New Year's Eve, there will only be delivery of UPS Second and First Day Air Shipments. There will only be pickup for prearranged air shipments. Standard package pickups and deliveries will resume Monday, January 4th.
- Saturday January 1st will have no package pickup or deliveries.