Gabriel HD Fleetline 85000 Series Shock Absorber 85007
Larger Bore, Bulged Design, Pressurized Floating Piston, Quality And Durability Is What You'll Get With The Gabriel 85000 Series Shocks.
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Looking For A Premium Upgrade? Click Here For Gabriel's Upgraded GasSLX Shock
- Gabriel HD Fleetline 85000 Series Shock Absorber
- Larger 1 5/8" Bore Supplies Greater Tensile Strength For Harsher Operating Conditions
- Bulged Design Provides Increase Fluid Capacity And Cooler Operation In Extreme Conditions
- Best-In-Class Hydraulic Stop Inhibits Shocks From Topping Out and Suspension From Over-Extending
- Super-Finished Chromed Piston Rod Ensures Superior Corrosion Resistance
- 10-Stage Valving Equips Drivers With Maximum Comfort And Control
- Features Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M) Tubing That Reduces Internal Wear
- Fits Both Front & Rear Positions
- Bore: 1 5/8"
- Rebound: 1008 Lbs.
- Compression: 171 Lbs
- Extended Length: 24.21"
- Collapsed Length: 15.3"
- Stroke: 8.91"
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
OEM Reference Numbers:
- 728619, 16-11133-000, 16-12117-000, 16-18705-000, 471700002990, 665236, 665565PLUS, 680303, 665565, 14QK-288-P1, 14QK-2113P6, 14QK-2113P4, 70691, 20129-01, 22062-01, 2200201, B46-2151, 20129-01, 3919055
To significantly minimize tear and wear on costly suspensions parts, tires and more, choose Gabriel's Fleetline Shocks. Heavy duty suspensions require high functioning shocks to minimize wear and protect suspension components from vibration damage, including tires. Worn shocks also increase driver fatigue because they cannot properly dampen the suspension oscillation that gets transferred to the truck cab of today's sophisticated suspension systems. Quality components, precision engineering and a durable, robust design ensures top performance throughout the life of these heavy-duty shock absorbers. Gabriel's Fleetline shocks also feature Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M) inner cylinder tube which provides a higher tolerance on the inside diameter meaning less wear for durability.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990