Gabriel HD Fleetline 85000 Series Rear Shock Absorber 85066
*Please verify your OEM number(s) before purchasing.
*Looking for a premium upgrade? Check out Gabriel's GasSLX 89000 shock absorber!
- Gabriel HD Fleetline 85000 Series Shock Absorber
- Larger Standard Bore Size For Improved Tensile Strength
- Bulged Design Adds Fluid Capacity and Allows for Cooler Operation
- Best-In-Class Hydraulic Stop Prevents Shocks From Topping Out or Over-Extending
- Super-Finished Chromed Piston Rod Ensures Superior Corrosion Resistance
- 10-Stage Valving Equips Drivers with Maximum Comfort and Control
- Features Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M) Tubing That Reduces Internal Wear
- Bore: 1-5/8"
- Rebound: 812 lbs.
- Compression: 322 lbs.
- Extended Length: 24.63"
- Collapsed Length: 15.22"
- Stroke: 9.41"
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Replaces the Following OEM Shock Absorbers:
To significantly minimize tear and wear on costly suspensions parts, tires and more, choose Gabriel's Fleetline Shocks. Heavy duty suspensions require high functioning shocks to minimize wear and protect suspension components from vibration damage, including tires. Worn shocks also increase driver fatigue because they cannot properly dampen the suspension oscillation that gets transferred to the truck cab of today's sophisticated suspension systems. Quality components, precision engineering and a durable, robust design ensures top performance throughout the life of these heavy-duty shock absorbers. Gabriel's Fleetline shocks also feature Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M) inner cylinder tube which provides a higher tolerance on the inside diameter meaning less wear for durability.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: