Freightliner Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite BHTH0173
- Calculated at Checkout
Freightliner Classic & Columbia Evolution® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite BHTH0173
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Evolution®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Life Span is 3-5 Times Longer Than Factory
- Utilizes A Patented Silicone Grommet Seal System Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Features Heavy Duty Reinforced Tanks
- Less than 1% Warranty Rate!
- 7 Year 1,000,000 Mile Warranty - Longest In The Industry!
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Freightliner Classic Models (2003-2008) & Columbia Models (2002-2009)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 36 7/8"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 26 1/2"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 72102, BHT2AA00111, BHTC0965, BHTC2313, BHTD3521, BHTD3522, BHTD9463, BHTD9582, BHTE3760, BHTE6125, BHTF0149, BHTH0173, BHTH0578, BHTH9585, BHTH9590, BHTH9605, C0966, C2266, C2313, D3521, D3522, D9464, D9467, D9583, D9584, E3761, E6126, H0173, H9592, H9605
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Evolution® Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Evolution® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 7 Year 1,000,000 mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Evolution® Charge Air Cooler is the #1 in the industry and it has the best guarantee to stand behind.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.