Freightliner Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 1E6017
- Calculated at Checkout
Freightliner Columbia & Century Evolution® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 1E6017
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Evolution®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Life Span is 3-5 Times Longer Than Factory
- Utilizes A Patented Silicone Grommet Seal System Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Features Heavy Duty Reinforced Tanks
- Less than 1% Warranty Rate!
- 7 Year 1,000,000 Mile Warranty - Longest In The Industry!
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Freightliner Columbia Models (2002-2007) & Century Models (2002-2007)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 36 7/8"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 26 1/2"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: MOD1E6017, 04C0623N, 1107F, 1E6017, 222194, 23005, 441237, 44FR3D, A0519870001, A0519870002, A0519870003, A0519870011, A0519870013, A0519870014, A0519870016, A0519870017, A0519870018, A0519870019, A0519870020, A0519870022, A0519870024, A3562, A3564, A6392, BHT59279, BHTA3562, BHTA6392, BHTC0692, BHTC2320, BHTC2489, BHTD3523, BHTD59279, BHTD9526, BHTD9546, RHT024, BHTD9550, BHTD9558, BHTE7233, BHTE7241, BHTE7241002, BHTH5453, BHTH5464, BHTH5468, BHTH5468002, BT1107F, BTC1107F, C0692, C2320, C2489, C2849, C2867, CA2194, CAC107F, CAC107H, D3522, D3523, D3525, D9526, D9546, D9550, D9558, E7233, E7241, E7241002, FLX010219, FLX010237, FRT18122, FRT18122N, FRT18122R, H5453, H5464, H5468, H5468002, SCSI222194, SPI44011715, SRMFR3D, WSR1107F
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Evolution® Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Evolution® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 7 Year 1,000,000 mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Evolution® Charge Air Cooler is the #1 in the industry and it has the best guarantee to stand behind.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.