Freightliner Evolution Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 01-31241-004
- Calculated at Checkout
Freightliner & Western Star Evolution® Charge Air Cooler By Dura-Lite 01-31241-004
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
*Pictures For Reference*
Why Choose the Evolution®:
- Guaranteed Leak Free Design
- Life Span is 3-5 Times Longer Than Factory
- Utilizes A Patented Silicone Grommet Seal System Which Eliminates Typical Failure Points Of OE Charge Air Coolers
- Features Heavy Duty Reinforced Tanks
- Less than 1% Warranty Rate!
- 7 Year 1,000,000 Mile Warranty - Longest In The Industry!
What Does A Leaking Charge Air Cooler Cost You?
- Decreased Gas Mileage - $26 Per Day Lost!
- Overall Loss In Engine Power
- Turbocharger Failure
- High Level Of Contaminants In Oil
- Increased DPF Regen Frequency
- Fits Freightliner Coronado Models (2008-2013) & Western Star 4900 Models (2008-2013)
- Core Dimension (Header To Header): 37 7/8"
- Core Dimension (Over Sidepieces): 32 9/16"
- Inlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Outlet Connection OD Dimension: 4"
- Sold Individually
Direct Aftermarket Replacement For OE Numbers: 0131241001, 0131241003, 0131241004, 0131241005, 299135902, 3E0118490000, 3E0118530002, 3E118470, 44FR3H, A0526617010, A0526617020, A0526617022, A0526861000, A0526861001, A0526861002, A0526861003, A0526862001, A0526862002, A0526862003, A0526864000, A0526864002, A0526864004, A0526864005, A0526864006, A0526864009, A0526865000, A0526865002, A0526865004, A0526865006, A0526865009, FL6L2, FR3H, FRT18130, FRT18130N, FRT18130R, SRMFR3H
Raney’s Proudly offers Dura-Lite’s Evolution® Charge Air Cooler which is a better quality product than the OE But still being sold at the same price point. A large number of trucks on the road never test their charge air coolers and are operating with a leaking one. With the fuel savings alone, in just a couple months the new Evolution® Charge Air Cooler will pay for itself. They come with a 7 Year 1,000,000 mile non-prorated warranty. Factory charge air coolers only last on average 2 years and have a 40-45% defect rate. It is no wonder that the Evolution® Charge Air Cooler is the #1 in the industry and it has the best guarantee to stand behind.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.