Frame Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars
*Drilling may be required for installation. In some cases, fabrication may be required.
- Frame Mounted Hitch Stabilizer Bars
- Fits All BulletProof Hitches with an 8" Drop or More
- Connects the Bottom of the Hitch to the Frame Rails on the Truck
- Eliminates All Leverage on the Trucks Hitch Receiver
- Can Be Tightened to Eliminate All Wobble From the Hitch Receiver
- Adjustable From 29" - 39"
- (1) Black Texture Powder Coated 1/2" Plate Hitch Bracket
- (2) Black Texture Powder Coated 1/2" Plate Frame Brackets
- (2) Black Texture Powder Coated Heavy Duty 1 3/4" Diameter Bars
- (1) 5/8" x 3" Bolt & Nylon Lock Nut
- (2) 3/4" Heat Treated Pins With R-Clips
- (2) 3/4" x 3" Bolts & Nylon Lock Jam Nuts
- (4) 1/2" x 2" Bolts & Nylon Lock Nuts
- (4) 1/2" SAE Washers
- (4) 3/4" x 3/8" Spacers
- Drill Bits NOT Included
- Sold as a Kit
- Made in America
These Hitch Stabilizer Bars will certainly set your truck apart from the rest! This kit is made in the USA and includes two black texture powder coated steel bars that connect the bottom of the hitch to the frame rails on the truck, eliminating all wobble from the hitch receiver. The bars are adjustable from 29" to 39", allowing the user to tighten the bars as needed.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: