Fox Shocks Premium Kenworth Peterbilt Shocks B71-6012 65541 85119
- Ships in 14-25 Weeks - Extended Delays Possible
Fox Shocks Premium Kenworth Peterbilt Shocks B71-6012 65541 8511
*Please Verify OEM Number Before Purchase
Add high quality premium shocks to your rig with these long lasting durable shocks from Fox Shocks. Very often factory shocks need replacing after 30k miles even if a driver doesn't realize it. Fox Shocks are guaranteed to last at least 6-7 times longer than that under warranty.
- Premium Kenworth Peterbilt Shock
- Fits Kenworth Models:
- T660 (2013-2017)
- T680 (2013-2018)
- T880 (2014-2016)
- Fits Peterbilt Models:
- 348 (2015-2016)
- Durable And Rust-Resistant: 2.5" Seamless Mono-Tube Reservoir Design With Gold Zinc-Plated, High-Strength Steel
- Greater Ride Stability And Reduced Tire Wear: Provided By Application-Specific Tuned Valving And A Massive 7/8" Steel Rod And Aluminum Piston
- Consistent Damping And Extended Oil Life: Thanks To Internal Floating Piston (IFP) Design
- Leak-Proof Performance: From A Triple-Redundant Sealing Pack System
- Shock Type: Internal Floating Piston (IFP)
- Body Material: Gold Zinc Plated Steel
- Body Diameter: 2.5 Inches (Outer)
- Damper Shaft Diameter: 7/8 Inch
- 6-8 Times The Compression Damping Of Factory Shocks
- 3-4 Times The Rebound Damping Of Factory Shocks
- 200,000 Mile Warranty - More Than Any Other Shock
- Improved Ride Control & Stability
- Drastically Increases Tire Life & Reduces Wear
- Sold Individually
- Quality American Made Product
OEM Reference Numbers:
Monroe Reference Numbers:
Gabriel Reference Numbers:
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
FOX Shocks General Warranty Policy
Your shocks are covered by a two year (2 yrs.) or 200,000 mile warranty, whichever comes first, guaranteeing that the part will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship.
This warranty is conditioned on the FOX suspension product being operated under normal conditions and properly maintained as specified by FOX. This warranty is only applicable to FOX suspensions purchased new from an authorized FOX source and is made only to the original retail owner of the new FOX suspension product and is not transferable to subsequent owners. This warranty is void if the FOX suspension product is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper or unauthorized repair, improper or unauthorized service or maintenance, alteration, modification, accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
Should it be determined by FOX in its sole and final discretion, that a FOX suspension product is covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced, by a comparable model, at FOX's sole option, which will be conclusive and binding. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ANY AND ALL OTHER REMEDIES AND DAMAGES THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE APPLICABLE ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR PUNATIVE DAMAGES.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, external finishes, malfunctions or failures that result from abuse, improper assembly, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance, crash, misuse or collision. This limited warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. The consumer may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state or country to country. Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or warranties, and if dictated by law the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. If it is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction that a certain provision of this limited warranty does not apply, such determination shall not affect any other provision of this limited warranty and all other provisions shall remain in full effect.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY FOX ON ITS SUSPENSION PRODUCTS AND COMPONENTS, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION HEREIN. ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED.