- 4200 4300 4400 DuraStar
- 4200 4300 4400 DuraStar Interior
- 4200 4300 4400 Durastar Seats
- Extreme Low Rider Genuine Leather Black Mid Back Truck Seat By Knoedler
Extreme Low Rider Genuine Leather Black Mid Back Truck Seat By Knoedler
Extreme Low Rider Truck Seat By Knoedler
*Fits most Class-8 trucks. Please review your vehicle's required dimensions before purchasing or installing your seat.
*Airbag sensors in OEM or factory-style pickup truck seats will not work with this Knoedler seat.
*Pictures included are for reference only, adapter components and seat features will vary based on your application.
- Extreme Low Rider Truck Seat
- Designed for Trucks Sized Between Class-5 and Class-8
- Genuine Black Leather Material
- No Seat Adapter Included
- No Heating
- Midback Without Headrest.
- Includes Adjustable Dual Armrests
- Featuring a 3" Suspension Stroke and Manual Height Adjustment
- FAS System with Multi-Chamber Air Lumbar Support and "Side Bolster" Adjustment
- 20.5" Wide Ergonomic, Contoured Seat Cushion
- No-Step Continuous Adjustable Recline Mechanism
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
Whatever you're looking for in a seat, Knoedler has the solution for you! They offer over 70 years of design and development experience manufacturing seats for all kinds of heavy-duty and commercial vehicles. Designed to be exceptionally customizable, these seats include all sorts of custom additions, right down to the color of your stitching! That experience comes backed by a total commitment to quality, so all of Knoedler's parts are sourced and assembled right here in North America.
This may be the last of our clearance but don't worry we have got you covered. Click here to visit our everyday low price listing right here to get this same item with the same great Raney's customer service guarantee!
*Note: This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number: 1-888-888-7990
Questions & Answers