Digital Wireless Heavy Duty Bracket Backup Camera With 7" LCD
*Photographs Show Base Package, System Functions With Up To (4) Cameras
- Top Dawg Digital Wireless Heavy Duty Backup Camera & Monitor
- (1) Digital Wireless IP68 CCD Camera
- (1) 7" TFT-LCD Monitor With Built-In Receiver & RCA A/V Output
- Up To (3) Extra Cameras (Choose Option Above)
- (1) Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- (1) Additional 12V Power Cable (For Hardwiring Monitor If Desired)
- (1) Dash Mount For LCD Screen
- Installation Hardware (Video Cable, Screws, Manual & Connectors)
- CCD Imaging Sensor (2 Million Pixels, 800 TV Lines; Equivalent To 720P)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (Total Darkness)
- Shockproof: 10G
- Waterproof: IP69
- ISM Digital Transmission (18MHz Bandwidth; 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC)
- FM-Type Modulation
- Power Supply: +12V Or 24V DC
- Wireless Connection Range: 200 ~ 300 ft.
- Effective Camera Range: 200 ~ 300 ft.
- Camera Night Vision: 20 ~ 40 ft.
- Horizontal Field Of View: 120°
- Dimensions: 3.75" (W) x 2" (D) x 2.5" (H)
- Temperature Tolerances: -34° ~ 65° C | -30° ~ 150° F
- Humidity Tolerance: <85% RH
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Top Dawg Electronics ("TD") warrants to you, the original retail purchaser ("Consumer"), that this product ("Product") will under normal use operate properly for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase (the “Warranty Period”) by the Consumer. If a defect arises within the Warranty Period, Consumer's sole and exclusive remedy and TD’s sole and exclusive responsibility under this limited warranty will be, at TD’s (or its authorized reseller’s) option and to the extent permitted by law, either to repair or replace, the defective Product during the one (1) year limited warranty period so that it performs substantially in accordance with the accompanying documentation on the date of your initial purchase. Any replacement may be, at the option of TD, a new or remanufactured Product. If TD (or its authorized reseller’s), in its sole discretion, determines it is not reasonable to replace the defective Product, TD (or its authorized reseller’s) may refund to Consumer the purchase price paid for the Product. The terms of this limited warranty shall not affect and shall be in addition to the statutory rights of the Consumer.
The foregoing warranty is limited and is not applicable to: (i) normal wear and tear; (ii) defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including without limitation collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, unusual stress, improper or unauthorized alteration, modification or repair, installation, alteration, wiring, or testing, improper storage, use in an unapproved device or if the serial number has been removed or defaced; (iii) use not in accordance with the documentation accompanying the Product at the time of initial purchase; and (iv) damage caused by third party equipment with which the Product is used.
The limited warranty extends only to Consumers and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.