Diesel Particulate Filter For MaxxForce & DT466 Engines 2604870C91 5010846R1
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Prevents Harmful Emissions From Entering Environment
Meets OEM Efficiency Standards
- Designed to Match OE Fit, Form and Function
- Body Height: 34"
- Body Length: 27.5"
- Body Width: 18"
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 12.48"
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 12.59"
- Outlet Inside Diameter: 12.48"
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 12.59"
- Replacement Filter For Various Trucks with MaxxForce & DT466 Engines
- Direct Replacement For OEM #:
- Includes Necessary Gaskets For a Complete Repair
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is an integral component for diesel trucks and helps to maintain the proper performance of the diesel engine. The DPF is for use in trucks with MaxxForce and DT466 engines. This filter is a direct replacement, and ensures a proper fit every time. It is essential for keeping harmful emissions out of the environment by thoroughly removing diesel particulate matter and soot to provide better overall gas mileage and increased vehicle power. This DPF unit has been rigorously tested to ensure conformance to product standards and quality.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
|2012 - 2016||International||4300|
|2012 - 2013||International||4300|
|2012 - 2016||International||4300LP|
|2012 - 2016||International||4400|
|2012 - 2015||International||4400LP|
|2012 - 2016||International||7300|
|2012 - 2016||International||7400|
|2012 - 2014||International||7400|