- All Products
- Replacement Parts
- Diesel Particulate Filters
- Diesel Particulate Filter For International MaxxForce Engines 2594165C91 5010830R91
Diesel Particulate Filter For International MaxxForce Engines 2594165C91 5010830R91
- Prevents Harmful Emissions From Entering Environment
Meets OEM Efficiency Standards
- Designed to Match OE Fit, Form and Function
- Replacement Filter For Various Trucks with International Maxxforce Engines
- Direct Replacement For OEM #:
- Body Height: 24"
- Body Length: 18.4"
- Body Width: 17"
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 11.73"
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 11.85"
- Outlet Inside Diameter: 11.73"
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 11.85"
- Includes Necessary Gaskets For a Complete Repair
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is an integral component for diesel trucks and helps to maintain the proper performance of the diesel engine. The DPF is for use in trucks with International Maxxforce engines. This filter is a direct replacement, and ensures a proper fit every time. It is essential for keeping harmful emissions out of the environment by thoroughly removing diesel particulate matter and soot to provide better overall gas mileage and increased vehicle power. This DPF unit has been rigorously tested to ensure conformance to product standards and quality.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
|2008 - 2011||International||4400|
|2008 - 2011||International||4400LP|
|2008 - 2011||International||7400|
|2009 - 2011||International||7500|
|2008 - 2011||International||7500|
|2008 - 2011||International||8500|
|2008 - 2011||International||8500 TranStar|
General Warranty Policy
This product is covered by a three-year (3 yrs.), unlimited mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed