Diesel Particulate Filter 21905492 20864558 85001367
- In Stock! Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
- Heavy Duty Diesel Particulate Filter
- Prevents Harmful Emissions From Entering Environment
- Helps Maintain The Proper Performance Of The Diesel Engine
Meets OEM Efficiency Standards
- Designed to Match OE Fit, Form and Function
- Replacement Filter For Various Mack CXU From 2008-2010, and Volvo Trucks From 2007-2010
- Direct Replacement For OEM #:
- Body Height: 20"
- Body Length: 13.9"
- Body Width: 17"
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 12.55"
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 13.32"
- Outlet Inside Diameter: 12.55"
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 13.32"
- Diesel Particulate Filter Gasket Kits Sold Separatley
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) is an integral component for diesel trucks and helps to maintain the proper performance of the diesel engine. This filter is a direct replacement for various Peterbilt and Kenworth models, and ensures a proper fit every time. It is essential for keeping harmful emissions out of the environment by thoroughly removing diesel particulate matter and soot to provide better overall gas mileage and increased vehicle power. This DPF unit has been rigorously tested to ensure conformance to product standards and quality.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
This may be the last of our clearance but don't worry we have got you covered. Click here to visit our everyday low price listing right here to get this same item with the same great Raney's customer service guarantee!
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
|2008 - 2010||Mack||CXU|
|2007 - 2009||Volvo||VNL|
|2007 - 2009||Volvo||VNM|
General Warranty Policy
This product is covered by a three-year (3 yrs.), unlimited mile warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.